Description: Ever heard the saying "they don't make them like they used to?" This superbly built, solid hardwood and rendered family home in an outstanding location meets the brief for quality construction that stands the test of time, along with light and bright interiors that instantly embrace you with their warmth.
Basking in mountain views and perched in an elevated position (that offers enhanced privacy from the neighbours!), gleaming timber floors unite with freshly repainted white walls to create a fresh and inviting ambience. MasterChef's will delight in the modernised kitchen that spoils you with space aplenty, updated Caesarstone benches and gas cooking, and afterwards, settle in for some relaxation in the spacious, open plan lounge room that flows into the dining zone. Family meals can be enjoyed here or on the vast deck - also the perfect place to host guests for weekend BBQs - with views across the large yard with established gardens.
Extra room is on offer in the enclosed verandah, with a cosy sunroom and study nook, and there is even the potential to explore dual living, with this cheerful area set up with a rumpus room, bathroom and bedrooms. The remaining four bedrooms and bathroom grace the upstairs level, including a main bedroom that is a soothing sanctuary. The house is also cool in summer and warm in winter, protected from prevailing winds and equipped with a double garage.
- Superbly built, solid hardwood and rendered family home in an outstanding location
- Light and bright interiors, 8ft ceilings and freshly repainted
- Sleek, modern and generously sized kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop and gas oven, Caesarstone benches and a surplus of storage
- Open plan and air-conditioned lounge and dining room with gleaming timber floors
- Enclosed verandah area with a sunroom and study nook
- Three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, with the main bedroom a soothing sanctuary
- Potential dual living downstairs with second living room, bedroom, bathroom
- 10m x 6m deck with mountain views - ideal for alfresco meals and entertaining
- New hot water system and roof
- Retainer wall and established, easy-care gardens
- Enhanced privacy with an elevated position, and not close to neighbours
- Cool in summer and warm in winter plus protected from prevailing winds
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why Make Mount Pleasant your first choice in suburbs?
This is a location that just doesn't feel like suburbia. Why? Because convenience is yours to take advantage of, with gorgeous beaches and the Mackay CBD just 10 minutes away. Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre is just 5 minutes, with local schools, sporting facilities, Mackay Private Hospital and the Wake Park all only minutes away. Reward yourself with this elevated gem that is sure to make life all the more pleasant! To view the property or if you would like further information, please contact Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.