Description: Nestled towards the end of a no through road (meaning more peace and privacy for you!), welcome to a highset and impeccably maintained home that is sure to impress. Set across two levels on a roomy 728m2 block, step into a light, bright and inviting living and dining zone upstairs where gleaming timber floors add a cosy ambience. Cook up a feast for family and friends in the modern kitchen to enjoy here or retreat outdoors to the deck for an alfresco meal overlooking the backyard.
The house also has three carpeted bedrooms - all with air-conditioning and ceiling fans for your comfort - located upstairs, with the updated bathroom a contemporary addition to this character, box-style home.
Dreaming of extra space? Downstairs has been tastefully renovated to be a perfect home office or rumpus room, complete with an additional toilet. If you have multiple cars or need space to store a boat or caravan, that's catered for too! Along with a single garage under the house, and a high clearance drive-through carport, an 8.5m x 7.5m clearance two bay shed is at the at the back of this block, with a full concrete driveway connecting these.
- Highset and impeccably maintained 3 bed, 1.5 bath box-style home in a quiet, no-through traffic street
- Modern kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven and Ariston dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining area with timber floors
- Second living/rumpus is downstairs, renovated with modern grey tiling and an extra toilet
- All three bedrooms with air-conditioning and ceiling fans for your comfort
- Renovated bathroom with large shower
- Elevated outdoor patio overlooking the large, level backyard
- Secure parking for 4 cars under roof with roller door and high clearance drive-through carport
- 8.5m x 7.5m clearance two bay powered shed - great for cars, boat or a caravan
- Full concrete at side and back, linking carport to shed
- Electric hot water, 728m2 block plus rental appraisal and rates on request
Why Make Andergrove your new Suburb?
Andergrove is sought after for its nearness to the CBD, Golf Course, Marina, and proximity to local schools, shops, and parks. Locals also love the Andergrove Tavern, and you'll be spoilt by having this a four minute drive from your front door! If the sand and the sea beckons, jump in the car and head to Lamberts Beach or Harbour Beach, approx. 10 minutes away. This property presents a great opportunity in a hot marketplace. Call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX Results for your private inspection today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.