Description: Are you ready to embrace a carefree way of life, waving goodbye to stress and welcoming relaxed living in a tropical paradise? Or perhaps it's a charming weekender or holiday home you're seeking - where you can whisk yourself away to a quaint coastal hamlet, just 45 minutes from Mackay. Your search stops now with this two bedroom weatherboard charmer just minutes from the beach and boat ramp.
Recently renovated, repainted and impeccably presented, light and airy interiors are immediately inviting, with new flooring, blinds and air-conditioning units installed throughout. For cosy relaxation or meals, enjoy the open plan living, dining and kitchen area plus cooking is a breeze with the updated kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop and electric oven. Look forward to alfresco dinners under the covered patio, use this as an entertaining area to host guests or sit back and ponder your plans to put in a pool in this fully fenced backyard.
Two spacious bedrooms with air-conditioning, robes and ceiling fans offer respite after a day of outdoor activities, plus the home hosts a bathroom with new toilet and vanity. Other features you'll benefit from include new gas hot water system, two garden shed and a rainwater tank.
- Impeccably presented and renovated 2 bed, 1 bath weatherboard gem
- Ideal location, minutes from the beach and boat ramp
- Light, bright and open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop and electric oven
- Two spacious bedrooms with air-conditioning, robes and ceiling fans
- Bathroom with new vanity and toilet
- New gas hot water, air-conditioning, flooring and blinds
- New patio area overlooking the large backyard
- Repainted internally and externally
- Two garden sheds, rainwater tank and septic installed
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make Seaforth your first choice in suburbs?
A quaint coastal town that is renowned as a premier recreational fishing destination, Seaforth is a leisurely 45 minute drive north of Mackay. Here, you're also central to the Victor Creek boat ramp - an ideal launching point when you want to explore the beautiful Newry Islands group. Grab a meal or drink at the Seaforth Bowls Club, 3km away, known as the community hub of this Hibiscus Coast of the Mackay region. Ample local amenities line the main shopping street, so you don't have to go without. To organise a private inspection or to obtain more information please contact Sales Consultant Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.