Description: A celebration of classic charm and the finest in modern living beckons with this magnificent Queenslander. Sympathetically restored to embrace its period charm while also being renovated to perfection, it features all you comfortably need for a life well lived in West Mackay.
Set across two stunning levels, upstairs remains faithful to its traditional roots. Hoop pine timber floors, VJ panelled walls, high ceilings and divine leadlight windows feature throughout this storey, with downstairs a masterclass in contemporary style. Gleaming polished concrete floors shine, with a sleek kitchen sure to be a social hub. Gather around the smart stone island bench, cook up a storm on the acclaimed appliances, with ample space to store everything in the walk-in pantry. An integrated fridge/freezer ensures the aesthetic remains seamless, with a wine fridge another handy inclusion.
Gathering with guests? Peel back the bifold doors and windows that connect the open plan kitchen, living and dining zone with the outdoors, and parties can spill easily onto the covered alfresco terrace. Complete with fans, TV and an outdoor sink and drinks station, it's also ideal for Sunday's watching sport on the big screen. For a more cosy gathering or alfresco retreat, try the upstairs patio with heritage style latticework.
Four bedroom sanctuaries also await, three gracing the upper level. Delightful heritage details are hallmarks of the main bedroom, with a bay window with leadlight panes and antique-style French doors that lead to the ensuite. Louvres ensure ample cross flow, privacy and light, with a double shower and bath on hand for relaxation. Two more bedrooms and a modern bathroom present upstairs, with a guest bedroom and third bathroom on the ground floor.
Along with a two bay powered shed, side access and 5kW solar, there's parking for five cars undercover. Have a caravan or boat? A high clearance carport is a great addition to house these items securely.
- Magnificent Queenslander, sympathetically restored to embrace its period charm with modern inclusions
- Traditional features include VJ panelled walls, high ceilings, hoop pine floors and leadlight windows
- Sleek kitchen with island bench, integrated fridge/freezer, walk-in pantry, wine fridge, smart stone benches
- Polished concrete floors downstairs with blackbutt timber stairs and powder-coated aluminium panels
- Light-filled lounge and dining with built-in bench seating, bifolds, louvres and a seamless connection to the outdoors
- Lounge/reading room upstairs plus a covered balcony with heritage style latticework
- Main bedroom with bay window and built-in robes, with French doors opening to an ensuite with double shower and bath
- Three more bedrooms with robes - two upstairs and one down
- Light and bright bathrooms on each level with stone vanities and quality fixtures
- Alfresco entertaining area with fans, kitchenette - overlooks fenced backyard
- Parking for three cars in garage and 2 more undercover (with high clearance - great for caravans and boats)
- 2 bay shed powered with side access, 5kW solar with 20 panels
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make West Mackay your first choice in suburbs?
Working, learning, shopping, playing - nothing is too far away in West Mackay! The suburb includes an abundance of parklands and plenty of nature walks, with the hospital, state and private primary and high schools, childcare centres, doctors and sporting clubs all easily accessible. Do your local supermarket shopping close by at IGA or the Coles at Parkside Plaza, or it's an easy drive to Caneland Central and Mackay CBD when you need extras.
This jewel of West Mackay will not last long! Don't delay - call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX Results for your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.