Description: Astute investors and savvy buyers will be clambering to inspect this once in a life time opportunity to purchase this extremely neat, good sized family home on a massive block of land measuring 1738m2 backing on to the beautiful Gooseponds.
The opportunities are boundless here, there is room to build a unit complex or a 2nd dwelling at the rear of the property, you could rent the property out until you're ready to build or move in now and continue renovations as time and money allows.
The current home is very well presented and the size will surprise, once inside you will be captivated to see how big this home really is.
Let's take a look:
• Low set vinyl clad family home
• Front enclosed private patio to enjoy your morning coffee
• Large air conditioned open plan living room with brand new carpet
• Sliding timber and glass doors separate the lounge room to the dining kitchen area
• Oversized dining room and kitchen
• Kitchen has an abundance of bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar
• 4 carpeted bedrooms, 3 of which have built-ins and ceiling fans, 2 bedrooms are airconditioned
• King sized main air conditioned bedroom with large built-in robe
• Stylish modern bathroom, tiled floor to ceiling
• Separate toilet
• Good sized laundry which has room to create an office or hobby space
• Large covered patio at rear
• Massive shed plus a smaller lawn locker
• Wide side access to the rear of the property
• No rear neighbours
• Gooseponds at your back fence
• NO flooding to the house ever
• Location is brilliant, walk to Gooseponds, parks, schools, shops and much more
It is not often opportunities like this present themselves, so if you've been waiting for that special property this is definitely it, don't let this be the one that got away.
Ring for an inspection today.