Description: Spacious single-level home minutes to the beach
Contemporary comfort and convenience are just the beginning of what's on offer with this spacious family home. Step inside to discover seamless connectivity between expansive indoor and outdoor areas and the fresh interiors and plantation shutters throughout provide a laidback resort-style vibe. The social hub here is undoubtably the well-appointed kitchen, where a huge l-shaped breakfast bar is sure to invite both company and conversation for the chef.
Timber French doors lead to the expansive covered patio wrapping around two sides of the home. Host your guests here for large-scale celebrations or enjoy lazy weekend brunches with the family, followed by a refreshing dip in the gorgeous saltwater pool which is sure to be a hit with children both young and old. Four bedrooms and two bathrooms feature on the layout, and a barn door opens to the luxe new ensuite that complements the main bedroom. All of this on a fully fenced 816m2 block, with side access to the backyard where you'll find a large garden shed, cubby house for the kids and that fabulous pool.
Convenience is nearby too, with multiple education options within a 5km radius and all your retail needs can be met at Northern Beaches a five minute drive away. Gorgeous Eimeo Beach is a few minutes from home, and a casual meal and cold drink at the Eimeo Pub is the perfect way to end a day at the beach.
- Single level spacious home on fully fenced 816m2 block
- Fantastic location a short drive to beaches and dining options
- Large open plan kitchen, living and family zone with air-con and tiled floors
- Centrally located kitchen with plenty of bench space and breakfast bar
- Expansive and covered outdoor patio wrapping around two sides of the home
- Four bedrooms with plantation shutters, ceiling fans and split-system air-con
- Main bedroom with bamboo floating floor, new ensuite with floating vanity
- Modern main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Backyard with saltwater pool, cubby house and large garden shed
- Double garage and side access to backyard
- Rental appraisal approx. $700 - $740 per week and rates approx. $1700 per half year
Why make Eimeo your first choice in suburbs?
With quiet streets and quality homes, people flock to Eimeo to enjoy sought-after living. Make the most of sheltered and picturesque Eimeo Beach, a popular choice for swimming, while perched high above sparkling waters, the Eimeo Pub is a local landmark well worth a visit. Head up the hill for some fresh fish and chips and enjoy panoramic views with a chilled drink. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Select and arrange your inspection today. Leanne Druery - 0412 758 727 or Ash Ryan on 0487 114 760.