Description: Great value is the best word to describe this generous sized 2 storey home set in a popular South Armidale location. Situated on an easily maintained 766m2 approx. block, this home has loads of features including;
- 7 good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes.
- The main bedroom has a study attached, built in robes and a quality renovated ensuite fitted with a freestanding tub,large shower, separate toilet and a great outlook to the north.
- Well appointed kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and loads of cupboard space.
- Generous sized north facing lounge room with a lovely view through to the public open space/park and cosy wood heating.
- Separate living/dining area off the kitchen area, plus undercover entertaining area.
- Upstairs main bathroom has been completely renovated, with a shower, large vanity and separate toilet.
- 3rd bathroom downstairs is in good condition with a bath tub and shower, separate toilet, plus a 4th toilet under the stairwell.
- Large separate laundry with good storage and access to the backyard.
- Single garage with drive through to the backyard, and internal access.
- Separate garden/storage shed and a low maintenance fenced yard.
- Close to local parks/walking tracks/sporting fields/corner store and soon to be constructed Armidale Secondary College.
30 Short Street is a quality property set in a popular South Armidale locale.The property will be suited for a family or investor and has serious potential for further value adding. Contact Michael Singleton on 0434714788 for more information.
*All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*