Description: Ideal for first homebuyers or investors, this quality brick and tile home will be sure to impress. Located in a Central Armidale location, close to local public schools, parks and hospital precinct, this property will attract attention in the current buoyant marketplace. Some of the features of the property include;
- 3 good sized bedrooms, main with walk in robe, 2nd with built in robes and 1 without built ins.
- Original kitchen with electric cooking, plenty of cupboard space and direct access to the north facing backyard.
- Dining area off the kitchen leading to the lounge room, with reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Main bathroom tastefully renovated with shower, bathtub and separate toilet.
- Large oversized double storage sheds, plus 2 car carport and single lockup garage.
- Well maintained gardens with fully fenced rear yard and easy access to the backyard.
This is a solid well built property which is ready to move straight on into, and gives the successful purchaser the opportunity to add further value down the track. For more information, contact Michael Singleton on 0434714788 today.
*All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*