Description: A beautifully presented residence with generous proportions, this home represents a fantastic opportunity to purchase within the ever-popular Rose Bay area, perfect for families. With a clever 2-level layout and abundant natural light, it's a winner from front to back with private lock-up garage a key inclusion.
A pleasant front garden opens through to a gorgeous and bright living area, flowing through to the immaculate kitchen, formal dining area and onto a sunny paved backyard with sheltered pergola and landscaped gardens. The upper level bedrooms are perfectly quiet, the master with lovely en-suite and walk-in robe, the middle a sunny space with built-ins and the front a large south-facing zone with b/ins and extensive shelving.
Located on a peaceful residential street, the spacious living on offer here is sure to be highly sought-after. In great condition as-is, it offers exciting scope for a creative touch to bring a personalised vision of home to life, Within easy reach of the chilled Rose Bay village atmosphere and a number of local schools, not mention Bondi and harbour beaches, this is an ideally positioned home, a chance not to be missed
- Well-maintained townhouse, flowing layout, sense of space
- Feat. W/NW-facing aspect, very quiet, peaceful, full of light
- Perfect rear courtyard, pergola area, side access to LUG
- Spacious living area looking onto attractive front garden
- Master bedroom an excellent space, en-suite, walk-in robe
- Front bedroom w b/ins, shelving, middle bedroom w b/ins
- Beautiful main bathroom, WC on lower level, int. laundry
- Generous kitchen, gas cooking, dishwasher, arched servery
- Private LUG + storage space, accessed via side driveway
- Close to cafes, shopping, schools, golf course, synagogues
- A few minutes from harbour beaches, easy drive to Bondi