Description: Enjoy an enviable bayside lifestyle at this light-filled apartment on the top floor NW corner of 'Glenbrook', a secure Art Deco building situated footsteps to Double Bay village, harbourside Steyne Park and ferry wharf. A tranquil sanctuary with sunny balcony and leafy outlooks, the apartment impresses with its stylish renovated interiors, high ceilings, timber floors and wide windows with treetop views.
One of 12 apartments in the building, the well presented apartment has an entry hall, living/dining area, modern gas kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, white-tiled bathroom and concealed laundry. Prized location with a short stroll to shops, cafes, restaurants, Guilfoyle Park weekly organic food market and Edgecliff buses/train station.
- Art Deco security building of 12 apartments
- Stylish renovated apartment filled with light
- Top floor position on NW corner of building
- Covered balcony with beautiful leafy vista
- Living & dining area flows to sunny balcony
- Modern kitchen with built-in breakfast bench
- S/steel gas hob and oven, Dishlex dishwasher
- 2 double bedrooms, main with b/in wardrobe
- White-tiled bathroom with shower above bath
- Concealed laundry; built-in storage cupboard
- Stroll to shops, cafes, harbourside park, ferries
- Short walk to Edgecliff buses and train station