Description: Positioned on a prime 800.3sqm level block, this large master built home is primed and ready for the next stage. Offered for sale for the first time by the original owner, the home has stood the test of time and simply needs a cosmetic makeover to bring it back to its former glory. Add your own bells and whistles and enjoy living just minutes' walk to future rail, sought after private and public schools and within easy access to village shops, Castle Towers and the M2.
- Spacious formal lounge and dining with ornate cornices
- Functional timber kitchen, gas cooking and adjoining family area
- Large separate rumpus room, open brick fireplace, gas points
- Downstairs study, 3rd bathroom and large laundry
- Double bedrooms, built in robes, ensuite to master bedroom
- Large grassed yard, paved undercover outdoor entertaining
- Separate brick workshop complete with power and plumbing
- 130m to City buses, 20m to local buses, 600m to future rail
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Tech High and Cherrybrook Public schools
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.