Description: Thoroughly transformed by a sleek contemporary renovation, this double brick townhouse is located in a prime position for absolute privacy on the whisper quiet edge of the complex. Undeniably convenient, it is walking distance to Castle Towers shops, dining and cinemas, M2 city buses, future train station, Castle Hill RSL Club, Castle Hill Public and Castle Hill High School. The warm and inviting home welcomes with an open floorplan and beautiful modern kitchen, all flowing onto the low maintenance private courtyard and garden on title. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms of accommodation, all with access to a balcony. This is luxury and convenience for the discerning buyer, combined with spacious and easy-care outdoor living.
- Modern interiors embrace a pleasant leafy outlook
- Open plan living and dining flowing to courtyard for alfresco entertaining
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel Asko appliances
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, renovated ensuite and balcony access
- Two double sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and balcony access
- Renovated fully tiled bathroom, Kohler tapware & semi frameless shower screens
- Internal laundry, air conditioning, double garage, low maintenance backyard
- Walk to Castle Towers, M2 city buses, future train station, Castle Hill RSL Club, - Castle Hill Public and Castle Hill High School
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.