Description: Set on an astounding 7,900 sqm block, this magnificent seven bedroom home and its many features is split over 3 lavish levels you have to see to believe.
A secure gated entry, sealed driveway and tiled walkway make for an exclusive welcome for any family searching for a grand home to call their own.
The middle floor makes for the primary living space, and boasts a foyer, living and lounge room and formal dining room for chic entertaining. Add to that a large rumpus for the kids, private study and spacious kitchen featuring modern granite bench tops and island bench. Also 5 of the seven bedrooms are on this level, allowing for a convenient day to day living on this middle level. The master suite features a walk-in robe that doubles as a dressing room, plus ensuite with double shower. Many rooms at the rear of the home access the generous enclosed indoor/outdoor living area overlooking the bushland vista, mountain views and swimming pool. Traditional high ceilings throughout only add to the breezy, contemporary charm of this property.
The homes 6th and 7th bedrooms and own bathroom, situated on the top level, are ideal guest bedrooms or an older child's retreat, both accessible by a feature timber staircase.
The lower floor is ideal for cosy entertaining, and plays home to a triple garage, bar/lounge room, cellar, bathroom and access out onto an entertaining area and swimming pool.
Stepping outside, a contemporary mesh-enclosed swimming pool offers UV protection, while a huge aluminum frame encompasses the entire pool area and its surrounds. A 25,000L water tank, irrigated grassed and garden areas and 10 kilowatt solar panels on the roof only add to the eco-friendly aesthetic of this luxurious property.
Ample storage spaces, a home security system and intercom and large Colorbond shed with power and 2x 10,000 litre water tanks round out the primary attributes of this stunning home, which is less than ten minutes drive to both Kenthurst and Dural villages, shops and esteemed schools.
Commuting to the big smoke is an easy feat, with a hassle-free 50 minute journey into the Sydney CBD.
Enjoy jaw-dropping magnificence with this unparalleled Kenthurst home.
* 7,900 sqm block with a magnificent home split over 3 levels
* Sealed driveway to garages and shed at the rear
* Spacious kitchen with granite bench tops, island bench, walk-in pantry, Bosch
self-cleaning oven and induction cooktop
* Ducted vacuuming throughout / reverse cycle air conditioning through level 1 and
* Family room / living room with access to enclosed 'winter garden'
* Sizeable sunroom
* Frameless showers in bathrooms, spa bath in main
* Glass balustrading used throughout the property (interior and exterior)
* Huge timber deck
* Mesh enclosed swimming pool with UV protection benefits
* Recreational swimming pool/lap pool with electronic heat pump
* 10 kilowatt solar panels on the roof
* Back to base alarm
* Gardens and grassed areas irrigated with on-site water tanks
* 12m x 10m Colorbond shed with power plus 3.5m x 10m awning
* Less than 10 minutes to both Kenthurst and Dural villages, shops and schools
* 50 minute commute to Sydney CBD