Description: How often do people want some land, some space, all the positives that go with rural living, but still be close to shops, schools and facilities in town?
Okay, this one 'fits the bill' to satisfy the needs of all the family.
Here are the points to contemplate:
- Land area is 1.4HA (equivalent to 18-20 house lots in town!)
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Lots of space downstairs which can be used for accommodation, games area, extra parking, storage, entertaining, kids play area etc.
- Four bay shed - three of the bays with 'rolla doors' plus a workshop area.
- Another big shed for extra storage.
- Large enclosed verandah area - perfect for entertaining guests.
- Large in ground swimming pool
- Cleared areas and trees for beauty and privacy.
- Ideal to accommodate for farm animals and plenty of room for the kids to run around.
Situated only five minutes out of Port Douglas, this "neat as a pin" Queenslander with its own bitumen road coming off Mowbray Rover Road is perfect for Mum, for Dad and for the kids!
Call Phil Holloway on 0419 419 419 for an exclusive inspection or call Century 21 Real Estate Port Douglas on 4099 4099.