Description: Showcasing the unrivalled quality and craftsmanship of a Masterton Home on a generous 729sqm parcel, this dual storey family residence offers a stunning selection of luxurious oversized rooms and a highly functional and versatile floorplan that has been designed with relaxed living in mind. And with extras such as an all-weather alfresco zone and saltwater pool, it's an easy entertainer that's ready to enjoy.
The Caesarstone and gas kitchen is the heart of the home, anchored around a media room, formal dining and a relaxed open plan family living domain. Sliding doors extend the living space easily, opening out onto a large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool and offering up a great spot for all-weather dining with friends and family. An extra living area upstairs offers more space to play or a quiet retreat from the hustle and bustle of family life where four bedrooms are served by two bathrooms. There is a fifth bedroom/study on the lower level, together with a third bathroom, which opens the doors to easy in-law/guest accommodation. Truly a home of immense appeal, other highlights include a double garage, 6m x 6m shed, ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuuming and an alarm system.
Within a tranquil setting that puts you moments to Whitebridge village shops, high school and the Fernleigh Track, as well as Charlestown Square just a 5 minute drive from your front door, this home is a must see!
* c.2008 brick and tile Masterton built home on 797sqm parcel
* 9ft ceilings to lower level enhances the sense of space
* A mix of Greybox timber and quality carpet underfoot
* Caesarstone island kitchen with double oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Low maintenance garden surrounds with in-ground saltwater pool
* Upper level rumpus connects to balcony where sea breezes are yours to enjoy
* All four upper level bedrooms are fitted with built or walk-in robes
* Family bathroom and master ensuite both appointed with separate bath and shower
* LED downlights, great storage throughout
* Double garage with internal access, plus parking bay for boat/trailer
* 6m x 6m shed ideal as workshop or for additional parking
* Within the Charlestown East Public School and Whitebridge High school zones
SMS '17lonus' to 0488 868 920 to receive a property Web Book.