Description: Add your own sparkle to this beauty - Investor - Move in ready.
In original pristine condition is located on 616 square metres in sought-after Bellevue Park within the Benowa School catchment area and in close proximity to numerous highly regarded schools, public transport and major shopping, medical and professional facilities.
* Brilliant location close to schools & all community amenities
* Mini-foyer adjoining large, light, air-conditioned lounge room
* Multi-purpose/rumpus room with built-in bar opening outdoors
* Semi-open plan dining room & kitchen/good storage. Laundry
* Air-conditioned master bedroom with built-in robes & ensuite
* + 2 double bedrooms. Family bathroom with bath & shower
* Expansive grassy areas. Gate opening into Sun Valley Park
* 2 door double lock-up garage/epoxy flooring/internal access
* Council Rates $948.46/6 months, Water approx $245 per qtr
A small tiled entry foyer leads directly into the large air-conditioned lounge room which steps down to a multi-purpose recreation/rumpus room with built-in bar and sliding doors opening to the grassy outdoors. Also connecting with the lounge on the opposing side, arches lead into the light, bright dining room and adjoining kitchen with good storage and pantry. There are two convenient pet doors for the family pooch or kitten - one in the rumpus room and another in the laundry which opens out to the brick paved sideway. And purely perfect for the pet-walker and the kids, this home backs onto Sun Valley Park and five acres of beautifully treed pathways teeming with bird-life. A walkway to one side of the home leads into the park as does a gate at the rear of the property.
There are three bedrooms in this jewel; - the master with air-conditioning, his and hers built-in wardrobes and ensuite plus generously sized second and third bedrooms which share a family bathroom with both bath and shower. There's also a two door lock-up garage with epoxy floor and internal entry to the foyer and home.
The large back yard with its expanse of lawn offers plenty of space for a pool, garden shed or whatever else may be desired, the canny renovator will always recognize the option of a second storey, as has been the case with numerous homes in this financially appreciating locale. Extremely comfortable just as it is while presenting abundant modernization abilities, this well-constructed home in such an excellent location will be particularly attractive to the investor as well as renovators willing to invest some flair and TLC. We confidently suggest your early inspection.