Description: Be welcomed by the rich heritage of this home, featuring a long, undivided, bullnose veranda and a beautiful timber door with handcrafted leadlight paneling. Many of the aspects in this home display true character, from the traditional light fittings to the tiles, this home boasts classical beauty of a past century.
Located in the desirable suburb of Mount Louisa, this well-maintained heritage style home is situated on a quiet corner surrounded by a tight knit community and great recreation. Within close proximity to schools, sporting fields, cafes, shops and only a 15-minute drive to the University, The Strand and Townsville City, we do not expect this one to last!
This solidly built home was designed with purpose and consideration for future occupants. All three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, fans and split system air-conditioning. Built-in desks have been fitted into the second and third bedrooms for convenient studying. The bathroom was purpose built with a shower and separate bath.
The attractive U-shape kitchen overlooks the rear entertaining area and features Tasmanian oak cupboards, some with tailor made leadlight panels, offering plenty of storage and bench space, with the added bonus of a breakfast bar for easy meals.
The 592m2 corner allotment features side access, perfect for a boat or trailer and is fully fenced for furry family members. An afternoon can be spent relaxing on the deck by the pool while the children splash about or in the expansive, all weather, outdoor entertainment area to the rear, which features a lush tropical garden setting for all to enjoy. The gardens are super easy to maintain with a set and forget irrigation system to keep the garden looking great all year around. This property has everything you need.
Call Semone now! - 0477 548 509
* Heritage features - Traditional tiles, light fittings and handcrafted leadlight panels
* Split system air-conditioning and fans throughout the home
* 3 bedrooms with built-ins, fans and carpets
* 2 bedrooms feature built-in desks
* Spacious living and dining areas flow through to the rear outdoor entertaining area
* Security Screens throughout
* Laundry with direct access to the rear undercover area
* Double gated access to backyard
* Fully irrigated lawn and garden
* Tandem secure garage with remote roller door to fit 2 cars
* Large inground pool with waterfall feature and undercover deck
* Lock up garden shed
* Not flood affected in 2019
* Close proximity to shops, sporting fields and cafes
* Only 15 mins to The University, The Strand and Townsville City
This property will get swept up swiftly and is a MUST SEE NOW! Don't miss out!