Description: This ground floor, fully air-conditioned, one bedroom unit has recently been refurbished by the current owners. All new floorcoverings, new window coverings and freshly painted inside - vacant and ready to move into.
The unit is generous in size with an open plan, light filled, living and dining area. The kitchen is large by unit standards and features an upright electric stove, lots of bench space, ample drawers and cupboards and overlooks the living and dining space. The bedroom is carpeted with air-conditioning and a built-in wardrobe. There are security screens to all windows and doors and an internal laundry and linen cupboard.
The resort style inground swimming pool is shaded with a shade sail and surrounded by tropical landscaped gardens. There is also a covered sitting area by the pool to enjoy those sunny days. The 20 unit complex is very well maintained and the gardens are immaculate.
Currently vacant, with an expected rental return of $220.00 to $240.00 per week.
* Recently refurbished with new floorcoverings & window coverings
* Freshly painted interior
* Air-conditioning and fans throughout
* Open plan with light filled living & dining area
* Bedroom with built-in robe, air-conditioning & ceiling fan
* Internal laundry & linen cupboard
* Large resort style inground pool with shade sail & sitting area
* Immaculate landscaped gardens
* Fully security screened windows & doors
* Lock up single car park with secure lock up store room
* Only 20 units in the complex
* 9 minutes to the Townsville Airport
* 6 minutes to Flinders Street, Townsville City
* 5 minutes to Castletown Shopping Centre
* 3 minutes to Cornetts Supa IGA
Henry Street is located just 4kms from the CBD in the historic suburb of West End, a suburb that provides easy, quick access to all the modern conveniences demanded by today's mobile generation. It is within close proximity of the Garbutt IGA supermarket and Castletown Shopping Centre as well as the iconic West End and Royal Hotels, and the scenic Cutheringa Park with its magnificent huge shade trees and playground. If you are into playing bowls there is also the Cutheringa Bowls Club just around the corner. This 1 bedroom unit is perfect for the semi-retired person, first home buyer or fly in fly out worker as it is located only 9 minutes to the Townsville airport, or if you are after an investment property, this is ideal as it is ready to live in and with Townsville's current rental demand will be quick to rent.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies and we accept no liability for any errors or exclusions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and building age). Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.