Description: What an incredible opportunity this one is! Located on the top floor, this updated, one bedroom apartment will make for an ideal first home or investment. Perfectly positioned to offer you fantastic public transport options with the nearby Werrington train station and great bus routes, along with local shops, quality restaurants, and great schooling options for all levels of education. You really will have it all here with Penrith's vastly expanding CBD just minutes away! With this top level unit offering the added comforts of air-conditioning, a renovated kitchen, and a secure garage. We just know that you will love this one. Be sure to give us a call and inspect this incredible unit before it's too late!
* A single bedroom with direct access to the main bathroom and living space
* Renovated kitchen offering an electric cooktop, a stainless sink, ample bench and storage space, and soft-close cabinetry
* Well sized bathroom with a free-standing shower, plus internal laundry, including washing machine
* Bright and welcoming living and dining space upon entry, with the added comforts of air-conditioning, updated laminate flooring, and access to the private balcony with overlooking the complex's spacious grassy yard
* Single lock up garage
* Possible rental return of $230 - $250 per week
* Water Rates - $716.24 per annum
* Council Rates - $1582.50 per annum
* Strata Levies - $530.75 per quarter
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY,PLEASE CLICK THE 'EMAIL AGENT' OR 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND SUBMIT YOUR ENQUIRY
WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES. PLEASE ENSURE YOU REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."