Description: This solid, four bedroom brick home, situated on a fantastic 622m block is a perfect opportunity for a first home buyer or investor wanting to get into the market. Ideally located in Cranebrook you will find yourself surround by quality local schools, nearby parks with updated play areas, and the local shopping centre, complete with Woolworths, Aldi, and many small specialty stores. Having the added bonus of a reliable public transport service to take you directly to the busy Penrith CBD, your really will have everything right at your fingertips!
* Four bedrooms with large windows to let plenty of natural light in
* Wonderfully bright and spacious living area with the added comfort of a ceiling fan for the warmer months. Plus a separate dining area with split system air conditioning
* Bathroom with glass corner shower, built in bath, a vanity with ample storage space, and a separate toilet room
* Kitchen with electric cooking, plenty of cupboard space and large window overlooking the leafy surrounds
* Generous sized internal laundry room with linen press
* Large backyard with a spacious undercover area perfect for alfresco entertaining. Plus a gardening shed to the rear of the property and outdoor clothes line
* Single lock up garage with internal access and an additional single carport for plenty of undercover, off-street parking options.
* Potential rental return of $420 per week.
Water rates- $708.48 Per annum
Council rates- $1736 Per annum
PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY BOOK BELOW
Also there are pre qualifying questions going out about what is required of the buyers to attend.
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY,PLEASE CLICK THE 'EMAIL AGENT' OR 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND SUBMIT YOUR ENQUIRY
WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES. PLEASE ENSURE YOU REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."