Description: This apartment will delight inner city buyers looking for a stylish property at an affordable price.
The unit is located on the 6th floor and features a wrap-around balcony providing expansive views.
Also, being situated on the corner of the complex, the unit benefits from having extra windows, which provides an airy light filled environment throughout the apartment.
The unit has recently been painted; new carpets installed, is vacant and ready to move into.
Other features include:
- Bonus separate Study
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two modern bathrooms
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher plus gas cooking
- Open plan living area leading onto the balcony
- Separate laundry with dryer
- Secure complex with on-site management
- 1 secure car accommodation, plenty of visitors parking plus the option to rent additional car parks.
With Coles supermarket, Australia Post, shops, cafes, restaurants plus a boutique hotel located under the complex and with the bus station and the Gabba Sporting Complex over the road, it would be hard to find a better place to live.
As this unit complex has many entry points, please phone Bruce Tame on 0419 699 349 to arrange a meeting place before attending inspections.