Description: 5 BEDROOM splendor perched on the high side of a quiet street at the end of Mudgeeraba, a truly hidden gem, this stylish split level residence presents a lifestyle of quality and sophistication for families and executives alike.
Displaying a gorgeous street appeal and wonderful architecture, few houses enjoy such a privileged position with stunning uninterrupted views. Enjoy romantic evenings watching the sunset and taking in the breeze or watching the spectacular sunrise breaking over the Gold Coast shoreline on a tranquil morning.
Come home to the peace and quiet this amazing bush land setting has to offer.
This gem is situated on a low maintainance and well developed block and features:
- Large Master bedroom with en-suite which comprises, shower and vanity, walk in robe plus beautiful views of the coast
- 3 Additional bedrooms all with built in mirror robes, en-suite off guest/kids bedroom down stairs featuring shower
- 5th downstairs bedroom with en-suit that can double up for dual living and or guest accommodation
- Designed to suit all occasions from entertaining guests to relaxing after a day at work, the kitchen offers lovely open flowing benches with a cooks dream gas oven/ cook top
- The home opens up into a generous area that accommodates the kitchen, family and dining rooms
- Separate from this is the center piece of the home with lounge/ entertainment area leading to the balcony and a view to die for
- Fans throughout
- Covered alfresco area split in two with a beautiful private spa area all finished with decking and self-contained gardens
- High ceilings
- Low maintenance easy care gardens overlooking tranquil bush setting
- Double lock up garage with internal access and external access, laundry area and ample storage space
Block Size: 600 sqm
House Size: 31.2 sq / 290sqm
Mudgeeraba is becoming more and more popular and some of the reasons from buyers are:
Easy access to the city
Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
Reputation of primary schools
Increase in upper end property prices
Surrounded by natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast's best schools are just minutes away, like Somerset College, Kings Christian College and Clover Hill State School.
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complementing the shopping experience is weekly markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
Bell Place including Coles
Aldi and any other public service also available
Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
Surrounded by natural bushland
30 minutes from Gold Coast airport
17 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
Robina Town Centre less than 10 min drive
55 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 10 minutes to Robina Train Station
10 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium and 15min to Metricon Stadium