Description: Large families, please take note, as this well-presented family home, with cracking views, is just what you have been looking for!
As you will see on the floor plan, the tri-level layout offers 4 generous bedrooms and a number of spacious living areas, providing more than enough space for the whole clan with scope for dual living or home office on the lower level.
Outside, the palm fringed gardens play host to a wonderful tropical pool, complete with "beach edge" and glass fencing. To the front, the entertaining deck benefits from beautiful views of the Gold Coast lights and is the perfect place for a cooling drink, or relaxed dinner.
Some of the many features include -
* 736m2, fully fenced block
* electronic gated entry
* 4 generous bedrooms, including master suite on upper level
* 4 bathrooms, including 3 ensuites, with impressive master ensuite, including spa
* well equipped kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances
* stunning, tropical pool, with beach edge and glass pool fencing
* numerous living spaces, with room for the whole family
* double garage with off street parking for extra vehicles
* air con plus ceiling fans
Highland Park is a sought after, family friendly suburb, centrally located, on the glorious Gold Coast.
Positioned just minutes from the Pacific Motorway it's an easy commute to the Brisbane CBD and International airport. To the south, the NSW border is within easy reach, passing the Gold Coast International and domestic airports.
The Nerang CBD is close by and the thriving Robina Town Centre is on your doorstep providing all the facilities you could possibly require.
With Queensland's finest schools, beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities just minutes away, it is the location that has it all!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.