Description: PRIVATE INSPECTIONS WELCOME
With superannuation plummeting, an uncertain stock market and low interest rates on cash in the bank, the astute buyer will realise the solid investment these beautiful, brand new townhouses provide.
With a rental return of $435 per week, and an assumed return of approximately 4.68% you can secure a healthy passive income and capital growth for years to come.
The location could not be better – stroll to the train station, bus transport, shops, restaurants and cafes. Also, within walking distance to foreshore parks with picnic grounds, and walking paths by the water’s edge.
* 12 mths free body corporate fees for purchase by 31/5/2020
* Body corporate fees approximately $30 per week, thereafter
* Brand new – great for first home buyers with government policies
* Excellent yield for investors especially SMSF
* Large bedrooms with built-in-robes
* Master bedroom with en suite & walk-in-robe
* Stunning stone bench kitchen with quality appliances
* Quality build – 2nd generation Redlands builder
* Spacious open plan living and dining
* Private courtyard for outdoor entertaining & relaxing
* Light filled interior with extra high 9ft ceilings
* Air conditioning, ceiling fans & tinted windows
* Main bathroom + powder room
* Convenient study nook located upstairs
Birkdale is a popular sought after suburb on the Redlands Coast located approximately 20 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD and Brisbane Airport. Within 5-10 minutes from an excellent selection of schools (private and state), local shopping centres, public transport, parks as well as the restaurants and cafes of Birkdale and Wellington Point.