Description: So you're looking for a decently renovated house with very little to do on a decent sized block under $450 000. You thought you would NEVER find it and were almost about to settle on a boxy teeny weeny unit...until NOW! This is the perfect first home for the astute and savvy first home buyer or investor looking for convenience, location and hardly anything to do except move in and ENJOY!
Features at a glance:
- 756m2 of useable backyard
- Side access for boats/caravans
- Carport - additional undercover car accommodation
- Single lock up garage which could easily convert to 4th bedroom/extra living room
- 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- New carpets in living rooms, passage and bedrooms
- Open plan living/dining room
- Living room and dining overlook large garden
- Newly renovated kitchen with new dishwasher, oven, rangehood
- Newly renovated bathroom with bath, shower and separate lavatory
- Quiet street with good quality neighbours
- Easy access to local shops (4 large shopping centres within a 4 km radius)
- Close to schools, gym, sports facilities
- New carpet and paint in contemporary shades
This low set solid brick and tile home, in a quiet street with good neighbours sits proudly on a useable and near level 756m2. With heaps of space for dogs and children to run, this also offers side access through the carport area for boats, caravans, trailers and more boats (bearing in mind that this IS in the Bayside location).
The house has enjoyed a new renovation throughout and has just had a professional paint-job and sports new quality carpet in the living rooms and bedrooms. Glass doors give you views over the garden from the open plan living/dining kitchen area. The kitchen has undergone a very stylish renovation with new appliances including dishwasher and oven. 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, and a recently renovated bathroom with shower and bath complete the internal picture.
A garage with internal access would easily convert into a 4th bedroom or rumpus room and an adjacent laundry could also be converted into an ensuite/extra bathroom with the plumbing already in place. Put your finishing touches on this property by adding a swimming pool, outdoor gazebo and some landscaping. Properties like this get snapped up in an instant. Seller is keen to liquidate this asset whilst it looks like new inside ...so RUSH to the next inspection or give me a call to view.