Description: This apartment exudes luxury and is next level living, all in a premium location in a quiet street in an excellent part of Morningside - less than 5 km to Brisbane CBD, with city glimpses within your very sight!
- Large living/dining/kitchen
- Undercover sunny balcony with retractable blinds for privacy
- Two air-conditioners
- Intercom access
- Top floor living
- 2 balconies - one of the master bedroom, one off the third bedroom (ideal for all weather)
- ample storage facilities
- Kitchen enjoys stone bench tops, two-pac kitchen with soft-close drawers, Bosch appliances
- Ceiling fans throughout - (extra ones installed over and above)
- Main bedroom remote ceiling fans
- Fly screens on all sliding doors
- Tint installed on windows in main bedroom and balcony
- Smoke seals installed to main door
- Foxtel and NBN ready
- Tiled in living areas , carpeted in bedrooms
- spacious rooms - all bedrooms are double
- large family bathroom with bath
- main bedroom with en-suite
- single lock up garage with storage space
- walk to shops, schools and medical centres
Constructed in 2015 (with the balance of the Builder's Warranty remaining) this is one of only 12 and one of the biggest apartments in this very boutique complex with affordable body corps (approx $2000 per annum).
You'll love the open plan living/dining/kitchen area and the not one - but TWO - yes, two spacious outdoor balconies! This is really a hen's tooth in a sea of apartment sameness and needs to be seen to appreciated.
The high-end finishes include stone bench tops, soft-close drawers and Bosch appliances. Stunning concrete-look oversized tiles flow through stacker doors to the outdoor living room to enjoy some stunning morning sun and solitude. Retractable blinds make this entire outdoor room private and insulated against inclement weather.
3 bedrooms all have lots of storage space with built in wardrobes. Two of them enjoy access to outdoor balconies that are undercover. The master bedroom enjoys an en-suite and air-conditioning. There is a spacious second bathroom with a bath, making it ideal for larger families.
Outstanding storage, security - through an intercom system, ceiling fans and air-conditioning in the living and master bedroom, as well as a single lock-up garage take care of your safety and comfort!
Morningside is one of Brisbane's most liveable suburbs with so much on offer . You can walk to the station, up to 3 gyms, medical centres and shops. You're also a short walk away from. the tennis centre, South-side Pony Club and Beeralong community Farm where you get a dose of the country in the city. This is definitely next level living and would be an amazing place for a first-home buyer. The seller has just purchased and this is seriously for sale!
All offers from around mid $500,000s considered in line with a recent sale in the same complex.