Description: Your private rural acre and retreat is waiting for you at 8 Avocado Lane, and now, more than ever, this home offers the sanctuary we all need. As you approach and view the home in its elevated position at the back of the glorious parklike acre, you will be filled with appreciation.
With enviable established garden beds and a great lawn area for the younger members of the family to play, the property is spoilt for outdoor living spaces that are complimented by the generously- sized timber deck. Inside, soaring cathedral ceilings, exposed timber beams and the thoughtfully planned flow from indoor to outdoor living will delight.
With the roses in bloom, the garden will inspire you throughout the changing seasons. There is considered planting throughout and the gardens will deliver enduring colour and scent; from Azaleas, Agapanthus, Gardenias, Camellias and Roses just to name a few.
- 3 bedrooms
- Master with en suite
- All with built-in robes
- Family bathroom
- Large entertaining deck
- Deck running the length of the front of the home
- Generous alfresco area perfect for the winter afternoons
- Wood fireplace and air conditioning in the living room
- Cathedral ceilings
- Large 9x6m barn style studio and Gallery
- Established gardens throughout the parklike acre
- Double undercover parking
- Bore to service the garden
- Elevated position at the back of the property
- Spectacular Falcon Kitchener cooker perfect for the entertainer
- Kitchen is perfectly positioned for the home cook and staying connected with the family
- Separate laundry
- Internal polished timber stairs from the undercover parking
- Variety of fruit trees including Orange, Mandarin, Lemon, Lime & Mulberry
Avocado Lane is just 7 minutes' drive to the bustling main street of Maleny and its cafes', unique shopping and amenities. This home has been well-loved by its current owners who have created an enviable lifestyle with their connection to nature, the artist's studio and Gallery.
To arrange your private inspection today, phone exclusive agent Rodney Millett on
0477 702 073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .