Search over $631,563,158,052 worth of Australian Real Estate for sale.
Real Estate Australia
Property Location: ELAMAN CREEK - MALENY - QLD
Listing Id: 20516955
Size: 17.05 Hectare Approx
Description: As you enter this very private property, the vista unfolds as you wind along your all-weather gravel driveway with the circa 1912 Queenslander home emerging to stand proudly surveying the undulating 41-acre Hinterland property. The property is currently running a Droughtmaster breeding herd, but it would also make a spectacular horse property.
Perfectly located to capture the views over the valley below and up to the Reesville ridge to the south; this property is the pinnacle of tranquillity and serenity. All the amenities you expect such as cafes, restaurants, galleries, hospital, doctors and schools are just a ten minute drive away to the vibrant township of Maleny.
The home has been freshly painted and is just waiting for the finishing touches inside to complete its presence in this stunning location.
The property continues to deliver on character with the handcrafted Top House which has been lovingly built using hardwood recycled timbers from the old Dicky Beach Surf Club and Campo Cal built in the 1920's and poles and bridge timbers from the Old Maleny and Conondale bridges.
The quality craftsmanship must be seen to appreciate this stunning timber clad home that has been finished to the craftsman's uncompromising standards.
The Top House is a two-bedroom home with open plan kitchen and living area with stunning family bathroom. It also has a separate one-bedroom cottage complete with en suite.
The Top House is currently tenanted at $500 per week and is perfect for the long-term tenant, Air BNB or visiting family retreat!
The Top House is complete with 2-bay shed and double carport with 3 phase power.
The entire property has been lovingly regenerated over the past 20 years by these dedicated owners; from the removal of weeds, the improvement of the pastures throughout the 6 paddocks, and the considered tree planting.
- Top House boasts two large bedrooms with open plan living
- High vaulted ceilings
- Kitchen has timber bench tops with large gas cooktop and electric oven
- Gorgeous family bathroom with clawfoot bath
- Verandahs front and back of the home for entertaining throughout the seasons
- Separate one-bedroom cottage with open plan living, privacy, history and quality craftsmanship
- Large 2-bay shed with 2- bay carport with 3 phase power
- 11,000 gallons of tank water
Circa 1912 Queenslander
- Two-bedroom home with sleep out
- Freshly painted outside and looking for the finishing touches inside
- Dual purpose slow combustion wood heater
- 11 ft ceilings
- North facing front verandah
- Stunning valley and hill views from the back
- Bathroom with clawfoot bath
- Gas hot water
- Large 16m x 12m shed with 3 phase power
- Fully fenced yard
The property boasts:
- Fully fenced with 6 internal paddocks
- Dam for stock water
- Steel stockyards with Vet crush and water supplied by the shed tank at the Top House
- Chook pen and milking shed
- Additional blue shipping container
This Hinterland property will be sold; and now is your chance to secure this tranquil property offering privacy, dual income, stunning views and the potential to add your own style to this fabulous location.
To arrange your private inspection today, phone exclusive agent Rodney Millett on 0477 702 073 or email email@example.com .
Contact Maleny & Hinterland Real Estate Today!!! Contact
0477 702 073
Send this property to friend
Click here to format this page for printing
We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on this website,
interested parties must make their own enquiries with this agency!