Description: Meander to the home along the circular driveway and take in the historic fig tree that commands centre stage and creates a dramatic entry at this beautiful property. When your home is your sanctuary and entertaining is everything, this property will delight and excite you.
The home's entrance is grand and unique with a feature stone wall, double timber doors and windows designed to allow an abundance of light to flood the home.
Living is thoughtfully spread over two very practical levels with every detail well planned for the modern family- including an abundance of storage. The bespoke kitchen is centrally placed with generous island bench, walk-in pantry and separate tea and coffee station and wine fridge below.
There are 5 large bedrooms including one adjoining the master that would make the perfect nursery for the younger growing family.
If you are looking for the opportunity for dual living, this home delivers. Downstairs, the ultimate teenager's retreat or self-contained living for the extended family has been created.
When gathering with family and friends is important, you will be spoilt for delightful entertaining areas that create a magical ambience and take in the beautiful rural views of paddocks, horse arena and subtropical rainforest to the rear of the property.
The current owners have enjoyed caring for their horses at this property and have created numerous features to accommodate their passion; fully equipped tack and feed rooms, stables, dedicated horse wash area, arena and paddocks. After a day of competition, and in all weather conditions, it will be a pleasure to drive into the barn housing all your horses' needs.
- Just under 5 acres of land boasting 20m x 40m competition horse arena, fenced paddocks, large barn two sheds, garden shed and separate studio for the artist or writer.
- Fully equipped kitchen with every modern convenience; including two electric ovens, in bench exhaust fan and 5 burner gas cooktop and walk-in pantry.
- Open plan kitchen and living area flowing to a massive deck taking in the glorious view.
- Built-in recessed Lupo gas fire in the suiting room and wood burning stove in the dining area.
- Luxurious master and en suite with sizeable walk-in robe.
- Two bedrooms and bathroom separated from the master by the living area, with access to the deck from each bedroom.
- Luxury family bathroom with custom cabinetry.
- The ground level boasts a large soundproof media room with timber bi-folds leading to the garden and entertaining space. Built-in ceiling speakers will delight music and movie buffs.
- A further generous room downstairs, currently serving as a home gym, could easily be a bedroom or study.
- Downstairs is access to the remote controlled two-car garage, laundry and bathroom.
- Fully ducted air conditioning upstairs and reverse cycle air conditioning downstairs.
- 5kw of solar with 8.5kw oversized inverter ready for more.
- Potable bore water with 2 x 13,500 litre header tanks.
- Two rainwater tanks with a holding of 13, 500 litres each.
- Separate 5,000 gallon rainwater tank for garden irrigation.
- Large 12x20m barn incorporating two stables, large tack room, feed room with washing machine, large workshop with mezzanine level and drive through capabilities.
- Three phase power,15AMP socket.
- Established plantings and trees including orange, grapefruit, lime, lemon, peach, avocado, mulberry and lychee.
Take the paths through the glorious, well-maintained landscaped gardens and find your way to all the lovely spaces to relax and revel in the beauty of the Hinterland.
To arrange your private inspection today, phone exclusive agent Rodney Millett on
0477 702 073 or email email@example.com .
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.