Description: Ideally positioned facing North East on the very top of the hill you'll find this charming property on 6077m2 just a 9km picturesque drive from Maleny township. Stunning views over farmland are a major drawcard to this potential packed property!
* Original hardwood farm cottage features, hardwood floors, VJ timber walls, two bedrooms, bathroom, eat in kitchen, cosy lounge room and sunroom opening onto the established gardens
* The cottage is solid and some upgrades such as aluminium windows and concrete stumps have been added so all that remains are upgrades to kitchen, bathroom, paint and floors
* The stunning, near level block is a delight to wander with separate garden spaces, established trees, lawn areas, fruit trees and lovely rural vistas in two directions
* A double carport next to the house plus a 10.6m x 9.6m garage/workshop with bathroom and single carport
* 44,000L water storage plus a well
* The 6077m2 block has a wide frontage allowing for a possible extension to the existing dwelling
With no near neighbours and its location on a country road at the top of the hill(530m elevation) you're sure to be impressed with the potential of this charming property. In an area with ever climbing sale prices, you should be very secure in your investment here.
Book your inspection today.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
This property is being marketed without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Please contact Agent for further guidance on price.