Description: Brand new luxury North facing apartment never to be built out, located on the 4th level of this security building overlooking the beautiful jacaranda trees.
This stunning apartments over looks Erskineville Oval with a lush leafy outlook and views out to Barangaroo. Finding new apartments with this outlook are rare in the Inner City.
66 Ashmore Street is the most desirable address in the new development "Park Sydney", compromising a fantastic layout which boasts a great use of space and natural light, expansive open plan living and dining flowing to a large oversize balcony stretching the entire length of the apartment.
- True North-facing
- Secure undercover car space + storage cage
- Entertainers balcony
- Spacious main bedroom with walk in robes & large en-suite bathroom
- Master bathroom with huge walk in shower
- Stunning open plan gas kitchen with European SMEG appliances
- Beautiful custom joinery and solid timber flooring
- Loads of storage throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Large internal laundry
- NBN ready and USB power points
- Pet friendly building with dog parks right at your door
Located only a short walk from Erskineville Village and Train Station and a handy Woolworths located in the Complex.
- 4km from CBD
- 5 minutes to the huge Sydney Park, the third largest park in the inner-city.
-Strata - $1,288 per 1/4
- Builder: Richard Crookes Construction
- Architect: WMK
- Developer: Greenland
View as advertised or by private appointment