Description: Privately located only minutes from Kyogle CBD is this 260 acers of rolling hills with a generous 4 bedroom home with "Rangeview"
The Property Features:
- A meandering driveway invites you into the property that weaves its way through the natural & plantation timbers to the house
- The timber & iron home will accommodate any family with 4 bedrooms plus large sleepout, 2 bathrooms and 3 living areas
- A central kitchen adjoins 2 living/dining areas great for family gatherings
- Three of the 4 bedrooms have built-in cupboards, The main bedroom has its own sitting area/ office space
- The main bathroom has been renovated with modern features
- A screened sunroom/mudroom runs across the back of home includes the second toilet & shower on one end
- Ready for those summer days is a inground pool & pool house that doubles as guest accommodation with one bedroom, toilet/shower and kitchenette
- The property has plantation timbers ready for harvest ( Blackbutt & Flooded Gum) plus native timbers, grazing and cropping
- Approximately 54 acres of cropping land has duel access to Horse Station Creek and has produced some amazing corn & maze crops in the past
- The property will carry 45 breeders. Current pasture improvement include, Rhodes, Seteria, native grass and clover, with room to continue pasture improvements and increase carrying capacity
OTHER INFRASTRUCTURE INCLUDES:
- A 4 bay machinery shed with full concrete floor & power, At the house a 3 bay, lockable, Colourbond shed for cars etc, Ex dairy and piggery shed in good condition with power and water. ( Currently used for storage). Steel stock yards, dog & chicken run with water.
WATER IS SUPPLIED BY
- Approximately 100,000 litres galvanized header tank from pump on Horse Station Creek & 6 rain water catchment tanks on the house and sheds. 3 dams & 1 spring
Property could be subdivided subject to council approval.
Start your day with a coffee or tea on the N/E facing veranda and enjoy the unique privacy that is on offer with this property.
Additional internal photos and floorplan to come.
This unique property will not last long, so arrange and inspection today by calling Doug 0429 141 789 or Aiden 0447 574 684
GATEWAY REAL ESTATE KYOGLE - Your local agent