Description: STYLISHLY RENOVATED HOME IN CONVENIENT LOCATION!
A stunningly high-quality renovation, stylish and elegantly finished with a huge amount of attention to detail. Beautiful new kitchen, freshly painted interior walls, ceilings, all doors, new handles, new lights, new blinds, new floorings ... An absolutely beautiful home! The home boasting plenty of space both inside and out, this is the perfect property for entertaining and you'll be proud to show it off.
This exquisite home is situated on a spacious 658 sqm block, in a safe and peaceful location. Within a short walk of the Central Park shopping precinct, it is conveniently located for the 130 bus into the city. Schools nearby.
Some Key features include:
• Bright open planning living
• 3 large and airy bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes and lovely natural light
• Brand new Chef inspired modern kitchen with state of the art appliances and beautiful stone counters. Plenty of excellent hidden storage solutions, with soft close drawers and doors
• A very new and luxurious bathroom, beautifully presented in relaxing colours, with a separate powder room
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, with an extra air conditioning unit in the master bedroom
• 4 car parking, one carport is in the front of garage, a lock up garage with laundry in the back and storage shelf ( easy option to convert the garage into a master room with en-suite) ; Large double garage in the back with power connections, perfect for use as a workshop or mancave
• Freshly painted interior walls, in stylish muted colours
• Impressive brand new front doors
• Freshly painted roof and gutters
• High quality tiled flooring
• All new modern light fixtures
• New high-quality blinds throughout the property
• NBN connected
• 2 KW solar system
• Garden shed
• Macadamia tree in the back yard
• Large undercover entertainment area, overlooking a large backyard! Perfect for children, animals or for potential to build a granny flat
• Walking distance to Central Park shops and restaurants
• Close to schools, and child care
• Walking distance to local parks
• 360 meters to public transport (including Express bus 130), transport links to Sunnybank, Griffith Uni, Southbank, Brisbane CBD ...
The charming home is for sale NOW! Here is your chance to move in and enjoy or keep as a long-term investment! Call Cathy for your private inspection!