Description: Perched on a 1/4 of an acre in the much coveted riverside precinct of Westlake, this massive 47 square double storey family home sits on the highest point of an exclusive cul-de-sac and family friendly street, enjoying the cool breezes from the Brisbane River just meters away.
Upon entering this delightful home you will be impressed with the grand entrance and foyer. This home is designed to offer an abundance of living options with a practical floor plan for a large growing family. There are 3 living areas and an outdoor pavilion downstairs and a 4th living area upstairs leading out to a balcony.
The well appointed kitchen is the hub of the home, centrally positioned next to the combined informal living/dining space and huge rumpus. With modern styling and practicality, the kitchen boasts quality appliances and plenty of storage space; together with a breakfast bench that creates a relaxed ambiance that anyone will delight in.
Some of the main features include:-
- 4 over-sized bedrooms plus large study (potential 5th bedroom)
- 3 full bathrooms; 2 of which are equipped with a long bath each
- Luxurious master bedroom with walk-in wardrobes and ensuite featuring a long bath, separate shower and dual vanities
- Elevated 1,106 sm allotment with room for the kids to play in safety
- Large 440 sm built-up home with 4 living areas and an outdoor pavilion
- 3 car lock up garage with internal access into the house
- Spacious salt water in-ground pool with water feature
- 6 split air-conditioning, central alarm, ducted vacuum, solar hot water, rain water tank, solar electric panels, etc
- Unaffected by the 2011 floods
With a beautiful tranquil setting and an easy access to the walking track along the Brisbane River, this is a place you will want to call home.
Located within 15 km radius from the City, it is easily accessible to bus stops, local schools, child care centres, Park Village (Coles) and Mt Ommaney Shopping Centres, Peter Lightfoot Oval and McLeod Golf and Country Club.