Description: This property is situated in the prestigious enclave of Gracemere in Hope Island Resort.
Hope Island is a prestigious area perfectly positioned on the Northern end of the Gold Coast, approximately a 45 minute drive to Brisbane International Airport or approximately 35 minutes to Coolangatta International Airport.
This Architect designed home is built to accommodate a large or extended family. It offers abundant space to fulfil the varied needs of a large family and provides a warm environment whilst giving everyone room to move.
From the moment you enter the home what unfolds is a never ending story of quality finishes and well planned facilities.
Some unique features
- 7 bedrooms, 4 of which are separate in the children's wing together with their own play room or lounge
- 5 bathrooms, 3 of them are en-suite
- Upstairs a self-contained Granny flat with kitchen, lounge and two bedrooms
- Purpose designed media room with furniture and equipment
- Lounges and Family rooms
- Quality kitchen with granite benches, Miele appliances with 3 ovens which will satisfy all who cook, and a built in wine fridge
- Spacious separate laundry with linen storage room
- Outdoor entertaining area, and pontoon to accommodate a 35ft boat with bridge free access to the Broadwater
- Easily maintained lawns reaching down to the pontoon
- Space for a pool in either of two different places
- Lovely flat grassed area ideal as a children's play area and situated in the middle of the home, and enabling easy monitoring of the children
- Triple garage and buggy parking area
- Secure gated estate with 24/7 Security patrols
Inspections by appointment only - please call: Gavin - 0409608854 or email: email@example.com to request further information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate as per instruction from the Vendor, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to the information contained herein, and that of legal conformity with local authorities.