Description: This quality listing is as rare as they come. Situated in a tightly held street, 6 Turner Street will impress. This well appointed and superbly maintained brick family home is set in a tightly held location in South Hill.
Some of the features of this home include;
- 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes and all with quality window furnishings.
- Main bedroom with a quality renovated ensuite with first class fixtures and generously appointed built in robes.
- Renovated modern kitchen with dishwasher, loads of cupboard space, quality appliances and stone bench tops
- Dining room off the kitchen with amazing northern outlook.
- Separate lounge room with wood heating.
- Large family area with separate study nook.
- Renovated main bathroom with separate shower, bath and separate toilet.
- All new double glazed windows in the majority of the rooms.
- Low maintenance backyard and garden with fully paved alfresco area. Plus, fully fenced with rear yard access.
- Close to popular playing fields and walking tracks.
- Open wood fireplace and gas points.
- Freshly painted through.
- As new flooring through out the home.
- Double lock up garage.
- Outside garden sheds.
- Established gardens with strategic border hedging for privacy on a 1303 m2 block.
Homes of this quality in South Armidale are rare to the market. Located in a secure and highly desirable neighbourhood surrounded by quality and well presented homes, this property will suit a wide range of buyers. For more information contact Michael Singleton on 0434714788 today.
*All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*