ADDRESS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST, BERRIMA
With its beautiful homestead, a separate double-story weatherboard cottage, many sheds and outbuildings and superb horse facilities, it offers truly refined country living. The property boasts diverse landscape features and breathtaking views as it meanders through eucalypt forest down to the Wingecarribee River to private swimming holes, as well as bush trails leading to stunning views stretching across an escarpment.
With approximately 30 cleared acres around the house paddock, it boasts a wonderful homestead with the following features:
• 3 large bedrooms plus a large office; 2 bathrooms
• Beautiful French doors and panelled picture windows flowing to veranda
• Open plan country kitchen /dining room with wood floors and slow combustion fire; central heating (gas powered); some air-conditioned spaces
• Large living/entertaining area with magnificent stone fireplace and wonderful styling
• Covered entertaining area, flagstone paving and stretching garden views
Exterior features include:
• Aviary and breeding shed; large irrigated hothouse; chicken run
• Walled herb garden, orchards (apple and stone fruit), rose garden, beautiful veggie gardens, wisteria arch, significant deciduous planting
• Olympic sized dressage arena with automatic irrigation, magnificent 5-bay stable complex (each stable adjoins own post & rail yard), 14 paddocks plus house paddock of approx. 2 acres; double-brick tack room with pot belly stove; feed room stores 280 bales of hay
• Clay surface tennis court
• Two dams, water bore; 100,000 litre water tanks
The self-contained cottage is privately situated well away from the main house and features a very large bedroom and combustion fireplace and returns good rental income.
At the end of a quiet country lane, drive through Broomielaw's electric gated entrance to enjoy the serenity of birdsong and convenience of magnificent facilities; both town and country living at its finest.
Contact Andrew Hearn at Andrew Hearn Real Estate
Phone 0412 648847 or email email@example.com
In conjunction With Drew Lindsay Real Estate Bowral
Corina Nesci Phone 0416 523 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org