Description: Standing proudly on this huge brick home surrounded by prestigious homes in the desirable lakeside suburb of Speers Point a couple of minutes stroll to the waters edge Esplanade walkway and cafes
This home is enormous you really need to see it to believe it - Distant views of the water's edge, this home is perfect for the big families who want to have some personal space as well, especially is blended families or grandparents living with you
Let the interior of the home take your breath away as you stroll through the open plan design of the home, sprawling across three levels, you honestly will not believe the amount of living spaces
On the second floor, you will discover a functional layout comprising of a timber kitchen with all the modern appliances your heart desires, flowing into the dining and family room that is open plan and invites you to host the Christmas dinners for all the extended families.
On this level is also an extremely large extra family room for the teenagers to watch movies or for the adults to escape as it has built-in bar area and still plenty of room for a pool table.
Additionally, the fifth bedroom plus bathroom and laundry also feature on this floor.
The rest of the home features 4 over sized sized bedrooms and study nook which is set out ready to set up the home office straight away
If enjoying an outdoor lifestyle ticks the boxes, then this home will meet your requirements. Relax by the sparkling in-ground pool lined with leafy palm trees, or entertain guests in the covered alfresco area, i can not emphasis the amount of areas this home has
All this in a sought after area moments from the water's edge, The Esplanade, Warners Bay Village, schools and public transport, the expansive home truly is a fantastic piece of real estate.
POOL CARE - When you move in the Pool cleaner will call you meet with you and show you what to do to maintain the pool, plus once a month he will come out clean the pool and backwash it and then you will just be charged chemicals as that is vary on the use of the pool.
* 5 exceptionally large bedrooms fit with double bed built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans; Master features walk-in robe & sleek ensuite
* Additional study nook located on upper level
* Striking bathrooms equipped with quality inclusions, 2 of the 3 bathrooms have been newly renovated and super slick
* Stunning timber kitchen complete with gas cooking & stainless steel appliances
* Tiled, open plan family, dining and kitchen
* Formal styled lounge area complete with built-in bar; an entertainers haven flowing seamlessly to full-length verandah
* Fantastic rumpus retreat located on ground level, offering a spacious environment for gymnasium or the pool table retreat for the teenagers
* Functional internal laundry equipped with all necessities
* Low maintenance gardens
* Enjoy outstanding distant views of scenic Warners Bay and lake
* Sparkling in-ground pool lined with leafy palms and garden hedges
* Ambient backyard alfresco area slightly shaded by neatly retained gardens
* Modern downlights & ducted air conditioning throughout
* Attractive front of house facade
* Triple garage providing ample storage
* Huge 786.6m2 block
* Highly desirable location close to all popular amenities, short walk to lakeside Warners Bay