Description: Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre - Registration 5:30PM.
Minutes walk from the sand and surf, Empire Park and a stone’s throw to the area’s trendy eateries, fashion boutiques and sought-after schools, this classic 1920’s brick beauty places you smack bang in the middle of The Junction’s lively lifestyle. With its R3 Medium Density Residential zoning, deep 622sqm parcel and mprevious commercial use, it’s the potential that stands out and offers broad appeal.
Ornate plaster ceilings, plate ledges, fretwork and timber floors lace its traditional floorplan. Separate lounge and dining spaces, four bedrooms plus study, an electric-equipped kitchen and two bathrooms are perfect for present-day comfort whilst holding future potential to further capitalise on a premier address. Previously used as a doctor’s surgery, the backyard can easily accommodate up to six vehicles for parking and the home has been retro-fitted with a ramp allowing access for wheelchairs or people with a disability.
With approximate dimensions of 12.50m X 49.83m, explore options to further renovate or extend, knock down and rebuild taking advantage of the R3 zoning or consider commercial appeal as consulting rooms, all subject to council approval.
- Less than 500m from the sand and surf at the southern end of Darby Street
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans provide seasonal comfort
- Lounge room with fireplace, gas outlet for heating and plantation shutters
- Valuable attic storage
- Spacious eat-in kitchen adjoins sun room
- Four spacious bedrooms plus study served by two bathrooms
- Rear gardens provide valuable off-street parking options for multiple vehicles
*Please Note: this property sits on the border of Bar Beach, The Junction and Cooks Hill. We have documentation for each of these suburbs but as the Land Rates from Newcastle City Council document the property as Bar Beach, we have chosen to market the property as such.