Description: Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Capturing ocean glimpses in the eye of a quiet cul-de-sac and adjoining lush natural bushland, bringing with it the sound of birdsong, this fresh and inviting duplex offers peaceful, low maintenance living at its best. With a warm neutral palette, soft carpet underfoot and brand new ducted air to keep things comfortable, it takes on a stylish presentation.
Peaceful and light-filled living and dining leads to a fresh kitchen with electric cooker and dishwasher before three bedrooms are comfortably equipped with built-in robes and ceiling fans and are served by a neat and tidy 3-way bathroom. A single garage with soaring 14ft ceiling offers the convenience of internal access while the star of this home, the north facing backyard, serves up a leafy outlook and provides a tranquil and private backdrop for entertaining, play or relaxation.
The location delivers in convenience. Though it enjoys quiet serenity, it's just minutes from the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie, Mount Hutton shops and Redhead beach. Being in the Floraville public school catchment is an added bonus.
- Single lock up garage with internal access plus driveway parking
- Flowing open plan layout with lounge, dining and electric kitchen
- All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Pedestrian path takes you directly to Lake Macquarie Fair shopping centre
- Five minutes’ drive to Belmont High school, Christian College and hospital
- A choice of everyday essentials at Belmont, Mount Hutton and Charlestown