Description: Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Framed by a flowering Frangipani and a Queensland bottle tree, this much treasured family home blends character and charm with a practical layout and cottage-like ambience. Timber lining boards, hardwood floors and a tapestry brick fireplace lace the traditional floorplan, while an utterly private backyard haven features lush level lawns framed by fragrant Murraya hedging.
Stepping inside, a central hallway splits three comfortable bedrooms including a restful master with built-in robe and sunroom. Air-conditioning and a combustion fire keep the central lounge room comfortable all year round before separate dining precedes the gas-equipped kitchen and bathroom with claw foot bath and separate w/c. The side of the home connects easily to the gardens, small timber deck and oversized single garage.
The location of this home is superb. Just five minutes from the beach, Westfield Kotara’s shopping , eateries and cinema and a short dash to Brunker Road shops, schools, parkland and the Fernleigh Track, it’s an exciting find for first home buyers, young families and empty nesters alike.
- Traditional weatherboard cottage on 370sqm parcel
- Two of the three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes; ceiling fans to all three
- Living room with combustion fire and ceiling fan
- Separate dining room with ornamental brick fireplace
- Kitchen with gas cooker and dishwasher
- Pet and child-friendly gardens offer immense privacy
- Five minutes stroll to Merewether Golf Club and close to Broadmeadow racecourse