Description: This immaculately presented garden apartment, in the well managed Domain complex of Newington, offers you the space and storage of a home, plus the advantages of single level living.
Beautifully crafted interiors and masterful design combine to create a private, elegant light-filled home. Setting the standard for style and design in apartment living, 27/17 Blaxland Avenue offers sophisticated, oversize spaces, seamlessly fusing generous open plan living areas with expansive covered terraces for year-round entertaining.
Additional highlights include:
- Immaculately presented boasting natural light throughout
- Generous open plan living areas and entertaining terraces
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and glass sliders let you live amongst nature
- Premium timber flooring with complimenting colour palettes
- Stylish kitchen with granite benchtops / quality appliances / oversize pantry
- Cozy breakfast area with corner windows and door for outdoor access
- Modern bathrooms feature updated vanities / master with ensuite
- Bedrooms offer spacious built-ins / carpet / 2 bedrooms open to courtyard
- Beautiful outdoor entertaining spaces including undercover areas
- Private walkway entrance with gate / hedged surrounds / water views
- Direct access from your unit to the pool and BBQ area
- Security system / reverse cycle air conditioning / separate laundry
- Excellent strata management history and sinking fund reserves
- Secure garage parking for two cars plus storage cabinet
- Short walk to Newington shops, cafes, bus to ferry and station
- 180 degree unrestricted views to wetlands, walkways, bike tracks and Olympic precinct
- Lush common property gardens and lawn offer seclusion plus the added bonus of being maintained by the body corporate gardeners
The complex has been highly praised for its design and featured in The Royal Australian Institute of Architects magazine "Architecture Australia," May/June 2005.
Quarterly rates (approx.): water $173pq; Council $246pq; Strata $1,860pq