Description: In a class of its own for privacy and style, this executive residence is positioned on a beautiful 5644m2 block in Tallai. Ideally located acreage living just minutes from everything. Meticulously maintained and specifically designed to cater for the larger family with entertaining in mind. Whilst the expansive floorplan offers abounding leisure options for the growing family, the land offers total tranquillity and privacy in a resort style setting overlooking nature & the adjoining bushland.
The loving owners called the home 'Harmony', which is quite fitting as it simultaneously is pleasing to the eye & the ear being surrounded by nature and the wildlife.
- Approximately 53 squares
- Split across two sumptuous levels this home features 4 separate living zones comprising of:
Formal living & dining room
Fully appointed theatre room with integrated 7.2 surround, hd projection and custom theatre two level reclining lounge chairs
Open plan family & meals rooms consistent with seamless flow onto an extensively tiled outdoor entertaining area. Offering elegant flow and light via a series of glass stacking doors from inside/out for the ultimate entertaining pleasure.
Upstairs a large rumpus room for the children to escape in their own sanctuary
-Well-appointed and perfectly positioned 2 pac kitchen the hub of the home with stainless hardware, soft closing drawers and doors, granite bench tops, dedicated baking/coffee station, walk in pantry, plumbed double fridge space, Miele oven, cooktop & range hood, Miele integrated dishwasher
-5 queen size bedrooms (master with parents retreat), WIR & ensuite with double vanities, spa bath & rainwater shower head
-4 Bathrooms in total service this home, bedroom 2 ensuited, bedrooms 3&4 with a 2way bathroom & downstairs another full bathroom/powder room
-Dedicated Study/Home Office that overlooks the landscape
-Tree lined driveway with bollard lighting, 3 car garage with automatic doors & rear roller door plus an additional 6mx6m double garage with power
-Stunning 10x4m inground pool plus 3x2m (8person) spa. Glass fencing surrounds & integrated up lighting & built in ice buckets. A totally private bushland setting overlooking the perfectly manicured sprawling lawns & gardens.
Additional features include:
- All windows and doors tinted
- Video intercom front door security with divert to mobile functions
- Back to base Alarm system
- 3 phase Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with individual digital climate control for each room
- Fully insulated internal and external walls, ceilings (bottom and top floor)
- Ducted vacuum system with floor collect system in kitchen
- Spacious laundry with workstation & large linen area plus 4 separate linen / storage cupboards
- Integrated sound system throughout the home
- Cat 5 cabling and internet network for home computers in all bedrooms, kitchen, theatre, music room/bedroom 5
- High Ceilings downstairs
- 22,000 litre in ground concrete water tank fully plumbed, Taylex grey water system
- Certified Granitgard termite protection installed
- Property adjoins a council maintained creek lined parkland, which further enhances its privacy and tranquillity
Land Size: 5644m2
Land Rates: $ 1,137.00 (6 months)
Water Rates: $172.60 (approx.1/4)
Approx Age: 9 years
Builder: Clarendon Homes
Robina Town Centre 5.8km drive - 9 mins
Robina Hospital 5.5km drive - 8 mins
Emmanuel College 10.3km drive - 13 mins
All Saints Anglican School 6.0km drive - 10mins
Burleigh Beach 12.8km drive - 16 mins
Prep - Year 7 Mudgeeraba State School
Year 7 - Year 12 Robina State High School
The thriving Robina Town Centre, train station, hospitals and Titans stadium are all on your doorstep and provide all the facilities you could possibly require. With some of Queensland's finest schools, All Saints Anglican, Somerset College and Emmanuel College, as well as beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities on the doorstep, it is the location that has it all!
- Approximately 5 mins away from Worongary Shopping complex or Mudgeeraba Shopping complex and restaurants and The Grand and Tallai Golf Course
- 2 min walk to nearest public transport bus stop for school/private school pickup on Worongary road
Contact Belinda Walker 0433 284 804 to arrange your private inspection today!