Description: A BIT ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
This beautiful family home in tranquil surrounds, sits on a parcel of 1.04 hectares and is packed with many special features; including inground pool, verandah overlooking the valley, large open plan living area as well as Mango, Citrus and Avocado trees. The picturesque townships of Montville and Maleny are just a short drive away and offer cafes', restaurants, enviable shopping and all the amenities a family needs including schools and medical centres.
WHY PICK 77 AKALA STREET, FLAXTON?
Enjoy views from this much-loved family home that offers many versatile entertaining spaces; the pool area, timber decks front and rear, open plan lounge/dining area, entertainer's kitchen as well as a rumpus/fifth bedroom and media room. The large open living space and generous-size bedrooms of this home are perfect for a growing family or someone looking for dual living. This home also boasts a separate brick 3 car garage which could be converted into a granny flat.
- Versatile open plan living with high ceilings
- Private acreage block (1.04 Ha - 2.56 acres)
- Valley views
- Five bedrooms
- Polished timber floors and tiles
- 3 car garage with separate driveway
- Approximately 68,000L water storage
- Large inground pool
- Verandah overlooking pool area and valley
- Downstairs shower accessible from pool area
- Large laundry
- Stone bench tops
- Gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Plenty of storage
- Fully fenced
- 5 minutes' drive to Montville
- 15km to Nambour town centre
- 30km to Maroochydore town centre and Sunshine Coast beaches
PERFECT BUYER WOULD BE:
- Young families
- Buyers seeking dual living
- Teenage families
NOT LOCAL? CAN'T MAKE AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION? NOT A PROBLEM
Please enquire if you would like to arrange a LIVE TOUR. We can take you on a tour whilst giving you live feedback and details of the property. Our preferred platforms are via Facetime, Whatsapp or Skype.