Description: PRIVATE LOCATION – PEACE & SERENITY – NATURAL SETTING
127.28 Acres - 51.51 Hectares
• Peaceful, calming, and freedom from the hustle & bustle of everyday life, this is how one would describe this piece of land deep within the heart of the beautiful Otway Ranges.
• The elevated designated building envelope opens to the north and west and offers a stunning rural vista to the surrounding hills.
• With the coastal dunes as a back drop, you can hear the sound of the surf crashing on the nearby cliffs.
• Power supply is readily available, with all-weather road access. Duck Creek is a seasonal source of fresh water supply that borders the property.
• Close proximity to Aire River Estuary, as pictured (fishing, swimming & canoeing), Cape Otway Lighthouse and the Great Ocean Walk.
• Half way between Apollo Bay & Lavers Hill.
A rare opportunity to purchase a unique property of natural beauty.