Description: This quaint, low-set brick home is set in a quiet street and is ideal for a first home buyer, retired couple or small family. The house is situated on a 782sq m block with easy side access to a 6x8 metre, powered shed. The manicured gardens are low maintenance with pop-up sprinkler system throughout the yard fed by a bore water pump.
Some of the features of this property include:
- Split system air-conditioners throughout
- Tidy and functional kitchen conveniently located next to the dining area
- 3 bedrooms, all with fans, air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes
- 1 bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet
- Internal access from the single-car garage
- Security screens throughout
- Secure and covered outdoor entertainment area with pull down blinds
- Low-maintenance gardens with citrus trees
- Single bay, powered 6x8m shed with excellent access to the backyard down the side of the house
Perfectly situated and close to Paget Industrial area, local shopping centres including the newly constructed Parkside Plaza, CBD, Botanical Gardens, schools and the hospital.
Disclaimer: The vendors and/or their agents do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars.