Description: Have you got a big family and need multiple living areas, large bedrooms, a huge covered outdoor entertainment area, lots of parking space and side access to a shed?
Do you need all that extra room upstairs but also require space downstairs for teenagers, an older relative, visitors or a place to work from home?
If you need something versatile and bigger than the rest, you must come and see this property.
You will not believe how large this unique house is once you step inside.
There are three living areas and four bedrooms upstairs as well as an internal staircase that takes you down to even more enclosed space downstairs.
The enclosed downstairs area is airconditioned and has a toilet, shower and kitchenette and would be idea for teenagers or an older relative who wants to be with the family but needs separate space.
The downstairs area would also be ideal for someone who needs to work from home as there is a separate entry and plenty of space.
Located near private and public schools, shops and the CBD, the fully fenced property has lots of parking options at the front, wide side access to a shed and its features include:
- Four spacious bedrooms, several of which have split system air-conditioners, with the main also having a massive walk-in wardrobe
- Three separate living areas including the open plan family room that has lounge and dining areas, a second air-conditioned lounge area which is being used as the main TV room and a third living area that could be used for a variety of purposes but is currently being utilised as a home office
- Kitchen with gas stove and walk-in pantry
- Bathroom with extra-large shower recess and separate toilet
- Internal stairs taking you to the downstairs area
- Large, enclosed and air-conditioned room with its own internal and external entry, kitchenette, toilet, shower
- This area would be perfect for teens, visitors, members of the extended family or as a space to work from home separate to the family spaces upstairs
- Garage space for a car and to store a boat or camper trailer
- Massive covered entertainment area with all the room you could need for playing pool, entertaining family and friends or just kicking back on weekends and after work
- Very good side access to a good-sized shed
There is also a garden lock-up and a Bali-style gazebo in the backyard, which has plenty of space for kids and pets to enjoy themselves.
There is no problem finding parking spots if you have a few vehicles: there is a circular driveway at the front with different parking options, room at the side and, of course, side access for a boat or a van that gets you down to the wide single-bay shed.
This property really has to bee seen to be believed: it is so much bigger than other properties of this type and it can accommodate large, extended families more comfortably than anything you will have seen in this price range.
The location is also incredibly convenient, with easy access to primary schools, high schools, sports grounds, licensed clubs such as Harrup Park and Souths, shops (including the corner shop a short walk down the street), the CBD, Paget and everything you need.
If you want space, you will kick yourself if you miss this one so give David Fisher a call to arrange and inspection.