Description: This is a fabulous opportunity to buy a waterfront home in Calypso Bay! You will love the position in a quiet cul-de-sac street with easy water access to the Broadwater and the room to moor up to a 54ft boat!
- Pontoon with Power and Water
- Master Bedroom has Ensuite and Walk in Robe and Overlooks the Water
- Guest Bedroom with Ensuite, Two Additional Bedrooms Share Main Bathroom
- Powder Room
- Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout.
- Additional Split System Air Con in Kitchen/Lounge Area
- Open Plan Living with Kitchen, Dining and Lounge Area Opening Up to Alfresco
- Two Large Living Areas
- Separate Office
- Separate Laundry
- Large Private Courtyard - East Facing Perfect for a Spa!
- Covered Alfresco
- Automated Irrigation System
- Water Tank
- Fenced 750m2 block
Calypso Bay also has regular security surveillance patrols, a gym (for residence use), beautiful walkways, walking distance to Harrigans Irish Pub, a marina with 107 secure berths ranging from 10m - 30m, plus additional jet ski berths, and full-time gardeners that keep the estate looking world-class.
You will enjoy the faciliites the Leisure Centre has to offer including;
Recreation and Lap Pool
By car you are just 25 minutes to Southport and 45 minutes to Brisbane, this is a must to inspect for anyone looking for luxury, quality waterfront property in a quiet secluded area.
Call Trish to book your inspection today!