Description: Do you want a convenient location? Low body corporate fees? A luxurious layout? You'll find all this and more at this amazing and pet-friendly townhouse!
Walk through the fully fenced front entry and you'll be greeted by a gorgeous paved courtyard before sweeping in to the brilliant open plan ground floor, complete with a spacious and sparkling kitchen with stone benches, high-quality appliances, a ducted rangehood and lots of highly efficient storage space.
With a massive living area, you'll love entertainment in this beautiful property, with an adjoining dining space blending effortlessly with the main area and stylish white tiles for the ultimate modern living.
You'll be the envy of all your friends with an opulent back patio featuring pebble stones and a gorgeous yet low-maintenance garden. Just imagine the wow-factor you'll get with this outdoor oasis when you host an amazing dinner party for family and loved ones in this astounding area.
The ground floor also features an extra-long single lock up garage offering additional storage area, as well as a dedicated parking space for an additional car.
Head upstairs and you'll be greeted by three exceptional bedrooms, each with rooms for king-size beds, timber flooring and also features air-conditioning. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, with a walk-in wardrobe to reach the peak of lavish design, as well as balcony overlooking a striking park. The two other bedrooms flaunts mirror doored wardrobes.
In a quiet cul-de-sac with no through traffic, you'll be one of just fifteen properties in this exclusive complex, so you don't want to miss out on this rare opportunity.
Not only does this home offer the ultimate in suburban living, it's also in a great location close to the Eight Mile Plains bus station, Garden City Shopping Centre, and only a twenty minute drive from Brisbane City! Within the sought-after Warrigal Road State School and Runcorn State High School catchment area, this property's excellent public transport network also means kids will have no trouble travelling to Brisbane's most prestigious schools.
It further includes unbeatable appeal and luxurious interior, as well as a recently installed new air-conditioning unit and solar system.
With a beautiful and spacious interior, gorgeous patios, as well as a highly-convenient location, this desirable and prestigious townhouse is an unmissable opportunity.
- 3 large bedrooms (master with walk in robe and balcony)
- Large open alfresco that is perfect entertainment area
- Enclosed private front courtyard and patio with white pebble
- Doubled layered window for extra quietness with security screens.
- Spacious and modern kitchen
- Massive living area
- Extra-large single garage and car port
- Downstairs powder room and laundry with extra storage
- Upper balcony and timber floor throughout
- Ceiling fans and security screens
- Every room has air conditioning
- Solar system and NBN internet
- Low body corporate and well-maintained community environment
- 5 minutes access to M1 & M3 motorway and Garden City Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes walking distance to bus stop
- Warrigal Rd State School catchment