Description: Set in a most idyllic position is this 1960's motel on around 1,634sqm. It's just 2 hours drive from Sydney and a mere few minutes walk to the beach, shops and restaurants along Manning St and the centre of Kiama, Terralong Street. Also just around the corner is Kiama surf beach, Kendalls beach and the famous blow hole. This would suit an investor wanting to retain the immaculate motel in its existing usage or suit an astute developer. Being in such a prime location it is ripe for renovation and Kiama is commanding solid prices for new residential properties.
• Land Size: 1600sqm approximately
• Zoning: R3 medium density
• Features: 20 room hotel accommodation, reception area, bathroom, bedroom, living & kitchen for live-in management opportunity, 14 x double rooms, 1 x family room with 3 bed, 4 x twin rooms, further accommodation currently used by owner/manager but can easily be converted back to hotel room, laundry room
• Parking:18 plus car spaces
• Outdoor areas: Outside seating for most rooms + table/chairs in garden setting at front
• Inclusions in rooms: Breakfast facilities supplied ie toaster, microwave, fridge, kettle or coffee maker, beds; see above configurations plus bedside tables, blinds/curtains, fixed floor coverings, light fittings, televisions
Please note full list of inclusions provided with contract of sale